Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reflection

I really liked having a blog for class, it was interesting and I think it allows students to better express themselves along with school work. I would rate it a 10. I liked how posting a blog and customizing it with pictures and colors was easily set up. Nothing was really difficult for me, except sometimes getting stuck on what to write on my posts or naming the titles for them. My favorite posts were the ones with pictures, cartoons, and advertisements. I didn't really have any least favorite posts. I would do another blog if I had the choice for school, but other than that I wouldn't have one just for fun because it is another time consumer and is like having a Facebook, and Facebook is already enough for me. The whole semester was upbeat and kept me interested because we talked about recent topics like media and how we identify ourselves and connect with society. We were able to share our ideas and opinions on this Blog which opens up our minds to learning more academically, about ourselves and our fellow classmates.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your contributions to our discussions, both here in the blog format and in the classroom. Good luck as you continue your academic journey.

    ReplyDelete